Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tips to Start Your Day, Blogger

As I was reading and surfing around feeds that I subscribed in to my Hootsuite account, I found it interesting that tips for bloggers could be a quotable quote too...
  1. At the end of the day, you need to work out your own system, but you need a system - Marketing Savant 
  2. Having deadlines has been a great benefit to me. It’s taught me to cultivate self-discipline, stay organized, and stop wasting time. - Jennifer Fulwiler 
  3. Let go of perfectionism - Jennifer Fulwiler 
  4. First Thought, Best Thought - Allen Ginsberg
  5. The only “rule” of blogging that I’d be brave enough to preach is: find your own way. - Darren Rowse

No comments:

Want to share something?

Hi! If you're a WAHM and have articles which you feel would contribute to the growth of all freelancers, independent contractors or home-based workers, or if you want to share any of your experiences or musings working from home, please feel free to send them over to bexmvpr at yahoo dot com.